S1E3: Let's Talk
A conversation is something to be had with someone, not at them
Good communication is a team sport. It requires a communicator with a clear message and an active listener reflecting back on what they’ve heard.
How often do we miss each other in our relationships because we communicate differently? There is hope. In today’s episode, we unpack some practical ideas to sharpen your communication so the two of you can connect well, be heard and understood, and grow together by being better equipped to get on the same page.
Becoming a skilled listener is one of the biggest keys to communicating better in your relationship. We also unpack a few ideas on how to listen deeper. Listen to the words that are not being said, and not only the words that are being said. Learning how to ask clarifying questions can make the world of a difference in this area.
Available wherever you listen to podcasts:
- S1 E1: How Relationships Flourish
- S1 E2: Marriage Myths
- S1 E3: Let’s Talk
- S1 E4: The Master Plan
- S1 E5: Differences
- S1 E6: Handling Conflict
- S1 E7: Sex In Marriage
- S1 E8: How to be effective in your role as a husband or wife
- S1 E9: Married with kids – The 3 R’s on the mission of raising the next generation
- S1 Bonus: Yvonne Godfrey – Effective Parenting
- S1 Bonus: Marriage Mentoring – Neil and Sharol Josephson
Spread help and hope by sharing to your favourite platform