Available wherever you listen to podcasts:
The FamilyLife New Zealand podcast is a conversation to equip and encourage you to build strong, healthy, and connected family relationships. If you’ve found this content useful, consider sharing it with others who may also benefit from the work we do. FamilyLife New Zealand is a charity and it’s the generous contributions of our donors that keep us going. Would you consider giving a small or large gift to help keep the podcast going?
- S1 E1: How Relationships Flourish
- S1 E2: Marriage Myths
- S1 E3: Let’s Talk
- S1 E4: The Master Plan
- S1 E5: Differences
- S1 E6: Handling Conflict
- S1 E7: Sex In Marriage
- S1 E8: How to be effective in your role as a husband or wife
- S1 E9: Married with kids – The 3 R’s on the mission of raising the next generation
- S1 Bonus: Yvonne Godfrey – Effective Parenting
- S1 Bonus: Marriage Mentoring – Neil and Sharol Josephson
The FamilyLife New Zealand podcast is a conversation to equip and encourage you to build strong, healthy and connected family relationships. Sign up for yourself or even for a friend to receive our podcast episodes delivered right to your inbox!
Spread help and hope by sharing to your favourite platform