Your Money Your Marriage
Your Money, Your Marriage: The Secrets to Smart Finance, Spicy Romance, and Their Intimate Connection
God’s vision for your marriage is far more than mediocre, and money and sex are two of the most common tension points. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Couples share much more than a bank account or even a bedroom – they share a sacred union.
Brian and Cherie Lowe offer straight talk and power principles for getting your finances back on track so you can get back to your romance. Take it from them – the Lowes worked off $127,000 in debt in just four years and emerged not only financially free but better together.
You’ll learn how to:
- Develop passionate patience with each other toward a shared financial goal
- Identify unhealthy financial habits
- Save smart on date nights
- Sort through misaligned expectations as a couple
- Beat the comparison game
- Cultivate a stronger relationship on a budget of zero dollars
Availability: 5 in stock